Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mantello endorsed by New York Leage of Conservation Voters

PRESS RELEASE:

TROY, NYCarmella Mantello, candidate for Mayor of Troy, today received the endorsement of the New York League of Conservation Voters. Mantello was joined by NYLCV Capital District Board Member, Larry Schillinger at a press conference in River Front Park this afternoon.

“We are pleased to endorse Carmella Mantello for Mayor of Troy. Her impeccable record as Director of the New York State Canal Corporation and Executive Director of the Hudson River Valley Greenway makes her the most experienced and able candidate in the race. Throughout her career she has always been a friend to the environment. Additionally, she knows how to revitalize waterfront communities and we have seen her do so all across the state. She will be a great Mayor for the people of Troy,” Schillinger said.

“I am pleased to have the endorsement of the New York League of Conservation Voters. I am proud of my record as Director of the New York State Canal Corporation and Executive Director of the Hudson River Valley Greenway. I am please that the NYCLV recognizes my record for what it is. The people of Troy see through the same old politics as usual displayed by that my opponent and they will recognize that my experience is what Troy needs to keep our city moving in the right direction,” Mantello said.

Mantello, a lifelong resident of Troy, is former Director of the New York State Canal Corporation and Executive Director of the Hudson River Valley Greenway. She and her husband Paul Laviano are raising their two sons, Paul Jr. and James.

###

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

The people of Troy see through the same old politics as usual displayed by that my opponent and they will recognize that my experience is what Troy needs to keep our city moving in the right direction,” Mantello said.

She evidently has the Bunker Mentality like this is some kind of War or Battle on a Field of Honor or something.
Why don"t her a Lou Dual at High Noon or sit down to a game of Battleship I can hear Carmella Yelling You Sunk My Battleship!
Maybe a Tug of War with a huge mote in the middle full of Toxic waste From the Hudson?
Yeah do you get the Picture!
Some day I am going to get something for my Enthusiasm I hope LOL
Robin Williams Did

October 29, 2011 at 7:54 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home